|Author||Michael Singer Dobson|
|Number of Pages||272|
"The key to moving up? Managing Up! For readers seeking a surefire career-booster or simply looking to improve their relationship with their boss, this is a welcome guide written specifically to provide them with the skills needed to build a productive, mutually beneficial relationship with their boss.
With the inspiring collection of ideas, strategies, and tactics found in Managing Up!, readers will learn to:
* Enhance their relationship with their supervisor in a constructive and effective manner
* Accurately read their boss's likes and dislikes
* Provide the kind of support that helps their boss succeed
* Make sure they're in tune with their boss's goals
* Build mentoring and networking relationships throughout the organization
* Handle criticism, deal with problem bosses, and more."